July 11, 2014

Just Two Preggos

Photo by: Lauren DeWitte

When Dan & I found out we were expecting (at five weeks), we couldn't contain our excitement and told all of our closest friends and family immediately. One of my bestests, Lizzie, was able to contain hers until the 12 week doctor appointment. Since she is six weeks ahead of me, I was able to discuss my joys and difficulties of pregnancy from the start with someone who knew exactly what I was going through. It's been a great joy to share our "firsts" together and also an absolutely necessity for our sanity!
Love you, Lizzie Lou.
xoxo

5 comments:

TheMissbeccabecca said...

Hi! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! :) Leave me a comment letting me know if you want to participate! http://curiouserandcuriousernow.blogspot.com/2014/10/liebster-award.html

nick said...

There are some visual cues that can give you a sense for a boot's health. Here are a few
telltale signs that your boots are on their way out.
chippewa logger boots

Lisa Resnick said...

I'm personally a big fan of jrebeccastyle blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
clipping path
clipping path service
background removal

yanmaneee said...

golden goose sneakers
yeezy
goyard
yeezy shoes
supreme clothing
golden goose
adidas yeezy
yeezy
golden goose
goyard handbags

sothosh said...

their explanation replica bags china basics Ysl replica i loved this best replica bags online